Win a night in The Royal Suite
Square Meal Venues & Events Exhibition - Competition
It was great to see you at Square Meal’s Venues & Events Live exhibition this year. If you met with The Goring team at Stand number D23 and had your badge scanned, then you are automatically entered into our prize draw. We are offering one lucky person the chance to win a night in The Royal Suite!
Unveiled in 2011, The Royal Suite at The Goring is one of the most prestigious suites in London. Commissioned by Jeremy Goring to mark the hotel’s centenary celebrations, the spacious suite runs the length of the top floor of the hotel and each room has large French windows opening onto a large private balcony overlooking The Goring Gardens. The glamorous master bedroom is furnished with exquisite antique furniture, including a magnificent four poster bed, and a stunning marble bathroom.
Guests in The Royal Suite are sure to feel thoroughly at home as they are welcomed by one of a fleet of footman and who will be on-hand throughout their stay. Just one of the special touches created for our suite guests.
The full terms and conditions of entry and prize details are outlined below. The prize is open to anyone who visited The Goring Stand (D23) and had their badge scanned by the team. The lucky winner will be contacted shortly after the exhibition.
Terms & Conditions and Prize Details
- The competition will have one prize draw, for which one winner will be selected [hereafter referred to as the “Prize Winner”].
- The winner will be selected at random after 21st September 2018.
- The prize [hereafter referred to as the “Prize”] consists of an overnight stay in The Royal Suite at The Goring for two people and breakfast the following morning in The Dining Room. The winner of the Prize is responsible for their own travel to and from The Goring.
- The Prize will be valid until 30th December 2018, subject to availability and seasonal blackout dates.
- Participants who attended the Square Meal Venues & Events 2018 exhibition on 19th and 20th September 2018 and had their badges scanned by The Goring on Stand D23 will automatically be entered into the prize draw [hereafter referred to as the “Prize Draw”] for the opportunity to win the Prize. Those who visited The Goring Stand D23 but did not have their badges scanned will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Entrants will be accepted from the competition opening date on 19th September 2018 until 20th September 2018.
- Participants are only permitted to have their badge scanned once per user which will be submitted into the Prize Draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over.
- The Prize Winner will be responsible for any additional spend during their hotel stay, including but not limited to: food, beverages, alcohol, room service, guest services, breakages and tickets arranged via the Concierge.
- The selected Prize Winner will be contacted via email.
- The Goring reserves the right to announce the Prize Winner via its social media, marketing and PR channels.
- The Goring is not liable for personal damages, losses, cancellations or claims.
- Once notified, the Prize Winner will have seven days to claim their prize. If the Prize Winner fails to respond during that period, the Prize will be withdrawn and an alternative winner selected.
- The Prize Winner will have their reservation confirmed once they provide their full contact details and proposed date of stay.
- The prize is non transferable.
- No cash alternatives.
- No refunds available.
- The Goring reserves the right to cancel/vary the prize without notice.