Barbados Surf & Belgravia Turf
From US$775 per night at Coral Reef Club and £790 per night at The Goring.
As two family-owned and run hotels, the much-loved Coral Reef Club in Barbados and The Goring have shared a long and esteemed history. To celebrate our longstanding relationship, we are delighted to bring you a divine ‘Surf & Turf’ stay – begin your Barbadian adventure with a night of pure luxury at The Goring, before flying out for a sunshine-soaked sojourn at The Coral Reef Club.
Upon arrival at The Goring ease into that laid-back Caribbean vibe with a fiery O’Hara Rum Punch. After a good night’s sleep it’s time for a hearty breakfast before a leisurely journey to Heathrow T5 where the tropical dream begins…
We’ve thought of everything in helping to plan your holiday, even down to your swimmers. Our friends at LOVE Brand & Co are offering an exclusive 20% discount to guests with the code GORING20.
Available from 1st October 2022 – 14th April 2023.
To book please contact the individual hotels’ Reservations teams and mention the Surf & Turf partnership - [email protected]
A Brief History of The Goring and Coral Reef Club
It all began in the 50’s when Budge O’Hara came to work at The Goring having earlier left his chemistry studies at Oxford behind him to join the war effort.
At that time Otto Goring, the founder of The Goring, was at the helm.
Subsequently in 1956, Budge was given the opportunity to go out to Barbados to manage the fledgling Coral Reef Club. Despite the distance, the O’Hara’s and the Goring’s have remained firm friends, staying in touch throughout the years and becoming regular guests at each other’s hotels. A tradition that continues today and one that we are now delighted to share with you through this special partnership.
- Full English or Continental breakfast each morning
- Two O'Hara Cocktails in The Goring Cocktail Bar or Garden
- Unlimited WiFi
- Mineral water
- A daily newspaper
- 24-hour access to The Fitness Room
The Goring's Terms & Conditions:
- Rates include VAT and breakfast each morning.
- Offer is subject to availability and seasonal blackout dates including 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December
- From £790 per night for a Superior Room
Coral Reef Club's Terms & Conditions:
- Rates include breakfast each morning
- Offer is subject to availability and seasonal blackout dates including 27th December to 6th January and 1st to 28th February
- Three-night minimum stay
- From US$775 per night for a Luxury Junior Suite
This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer. A discretionary 5% service charge will be applied to the room rate on your final bill at The Goring.