Oscar the Footman’s London Rickshaw Tour Competition
The Goring is inviting its social media followers to guess the next London landmark in its ‘Oscar the Footman’s London Rickshaw Tour’ campaign, in order to win a truly memorable Goring treat. The full terms and conditions of entry and prize details are outlined below. The prize is open to global participants, however the prize winner will be responsible for their own travel.
Terms & Conditions and Prize Details
- The competition will have one prize draw, for which one winner will be selected [hereafter referred to as the “Prize Winner”].
- The winner will be selected at random after 30th June 2015.
- The prize [hereafter referred to as the “Prize”] consists of a one night stay at The Goring for two people in a Delightful King Room, with breakfast included. The winner of the Prize is responsible for their own travel to and from The Goring.
- The Prize will be valid until 31st March 2016, subject to availability and seasonal blackout dates.
- The competition will be conducted via The Goring’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and will be promoted via The Goring’s online marketing communication channels.
- To enter, participants will be expected to guess Oscar the Footman’s next London landmark in the immediate subsequent post.
- Those participants who correctly guess the landmark will be entered into the prize draw [hereafter referred to as the “Prize Draw”] for the opportunity to win the Prize. Those who guess incorrectly will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Entrants will be accepted from the competition opening date on 25th June 2015 until 30th June 2015.
- Participants are able to guess the London landmark across multiple posts, but only one single correct entry per user will be submitted into the Prize Draw.
- Entrants must be aged 16 years old or over.
- The Prize Winner will be responsible for any additional spend during their hotel stay, including but not limited to: food, beverages, alcohol, room service, guest services, breakages and tickets arranged via the Concierge.
- The selected Prize Winner will be contacted via direct message through the same social media platform through which they participated.
- The Goring reserves the right to announce the Prize Winner via its social media, marketing and PR channels.
- The Goring is not liable for personal damages, losses, cancellations or claims.
- Once notified, the Prize Winner will have seven days to claim their prize. If the Prize Winner fail to respond during that period, the Prize will be withdrawn and an alternative winner selected.
- The Prize Winner will have their reservation confirmed once they provide their full contact details and proposed date of stay.
- No cash alternatives.
- No refunds available.
- The Goring reserves the right to cancel/vary the prize without notice.