A Royal Winter Wedding
Feel like a royal on your wedding day
The Goring has over a hundred years’ experience of London weddings along with the most stylish, glamorous, and talked about celebrations. It is well known that The Goring has hosted some of the most distinct weddings including those of royalty, aristocracy, celebrities and the world’s leading families.
We believe your wedding day should be exactly as you have always imagined and so drawing on our experience we have created an all-inclusive Royal Suite Wedding programme which we know will set the scene for your special day.
The Wedding Reception
Let the celebrations commence in one of The Goring's beautiful private rooms with a Champagne reception serving The Goring's chilled house Champagne. This is followed by a four-course wedding breakfast accompanied by carefully selected wine pairings, as well as the most exquisite cheese, coffee and petit fours. Every detail will be taken care of including delightful table napkins, embroidered with the wedding couple's initials.
The Wedding Night
The Royal Suite awaits with fresh flowers and a chilled bottle of Dom Perignon, as well as a fully stocked decanter bar. Pillowcases and bathrobes are personalised with your embroidered initials - a gift for you to take home.
The Following Morning
Enjoy your first breakfast served in The Royal Suite’s lavish dining room. A limousine will be waiting to take you to Heathrow or a London railway station so that you start your honeymoon in royal style.
To make your wedding even more special you may wish to choose one or two of the following additions:
The Night Before
Reserve The Royal Suite and it’s adjoining bedroom for the night before the wedding so that you and your bridesmaids can enjoy an evening of luxury, laughter and fun.
The Wedding Reception
Choose a Dom Perignon Champagne wedding reception with upgraded wine parings from our famous cellars. Decorate the wedding reception with the finest flowers, exquisitely arranged by our expert florists.
Prices start from £20,000 for 30 guests.
- Exclusive use of The Dining Room, The Veranda, The Garden Room or The Drawing Room
- Champagne reception serving The Goring’s house Champagne
- Delicious four course wedding breakfast including cheese, coffee and petit fours
- Place cards and embroidered napkins
- Carefully selected wine parings
- Overnight accommodation in The Royal Suite with fresh flowers and a chilled bottle of Dom Perignon
- Embroidered pillowcases and bathrobes
- A fully stocked decanter bar
- Full English breakfast, served in the suite’s private dining room
- Limousine transfer to Heathrow or London railway station